The registration form does not work well with Safari/OSX. You will be able to register and submit your registration, but mandatory fields will not be enforced. This may cause delays in processing your registration. Use IE, Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
1) Click on the 2016WSP design:
2) READ ALL THE RULES. You will be asked to agree to the rules and electronically sign your name.
NO REFUNDS, CHANGES, OR ADDITIONS WILL BE MADE FOR REGISTRATION, CHICKEE, OR CAMPING FEES. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED FOR THE WINTER STAR PARTY. The WSP is an extremely popular event and space is limited.
3) Select the type of registrant:
Vendors, manufactureres, speakers and WSP staff members will need a passcode to access their form. Call Davis Liles at 386-842-5573, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your passcode.
4) Fill out all the field below. Failure to do so will delay your registration
5) Add up to 8 additional people to your registration. Admission fees are waived for children under 15 years of age. Camping fees are waived for children 3 years old or less. Each registration application is limited to a total of eight tickets (adults/youth). Tickets and camping are nonrefundable, but they are transferable WITH WSP PERMISSION; youth tickets are not transferable. Applications need to be postmarked by November 1, to take advantage of price break; after November 1, a ticket is $150. Tickets will be on a first-come, first-served basis; once event is sold out, your application will be returned if received after sell-out.
Winter Star Party will have electric stations throughout the field and you must bring your own 100 foot outdoor rated electric cord to bring power to your telescope from our electric stations. Chickee bunks are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want to reserve bunk space, return this form as soon as possible. No camping fees are necessary if you are staying in a chickee. Chickee fees will be refunded if we are unable to accommodate you.
Youth 15 or under pay no registration fees with a paid parental admission, and will receive a special youth ticket. Youth over the age of 3 must pay the camping fee.
RVs are defined as anything you sleep in 15’ or longer; the cost is $130, plus each person staying in the motor home/trailer must pay the $85 camping fee. Motor homes and large camping trailers will be given an assigned time window to enter on Monday morning. RVs must have an RV ticket to enter . On arrival, you must park where assigned by WSP staff: your rig cannot leave the site until the event is over. Camp sites for tent camping are marked. Please set your tent up in only designated spaces. If you sleep onsite, you must pay camping fees. NO ELECTRICAL OR OTHER HOOKUPS allowed on site.
6) Preorder your polos, teeShirts and sweatshirts
8) You can pay by check or Paypal. You can use Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account. Please Print out your Paypal confirmation, and note your transaction ID number
9) Sign your registration then click on the green button to finalize your registration
You will get a confirmation screen. Please, print the confirmation. You will also receive an automatic email with the details of your registration.